Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:27:06 -0500
From: "liz" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Pumping in Mexico

> Hi:  I'll be travelling to Mexico for a luxury resort vacation pretty
soon, and I was wondering if anyone on the list knows what I might expect
when I'm down at the pool, from the standpoint of getting a tan and
attitudes toward a medical device hanging off my body.

just a wild guess, but if you're at a luxury resort, you're not going to
encountering too many people from different cultures (apart from the
working there, but they'll generally be instructed not to question much
what the guests do).&n! bsp; most of the guests will be american or
canadian, or at
least from western industrial countries (or just well off), and will also
getting tans, wandering around in bathing suits, and you'll get the same
questions and looks at your pump as you would pretty well anywhere else.