Re: [IP] My new A1c

Congratulations!

Jacqueline Hall

I'm so excited!! I just got a call from my endo with my A1c results. It has
gone done from a 10(pre-pump) to 8.9 to 8 and now 7.5.  I've only been on
the Animas pump for two months. This is great! And I sure don't miss the
shots!! I can't remember without looking thru my info what the average
result is for 7.5. Does anyone know off hand? Anyway, just wanted to share
my good news. It's finally coming down!