Re: [IP] Extra batteries in airports

In a message dated 1/14/03 7:31:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

> don't worry, your pump won't even set off the machine and they aren't
> worried about a couple of batteries

In U.S. they didn't stop us, but Mexican security pulled me over after going
through the detector and went through my bag and asked me to find the extra
batteries and called over a Supervisor.  Luckily, my daughter speaks fluent
Spanish and explained the batteries and they were very nice, but they did
make it a point to pull me over and I was the only one of our family (seven
of us) who was stopped.