Re: [IP] I'm famous !!!

I'll update it soon :-)

My wonderful chapeau says " you go girl" its kinda upside down though, you may not have noticed but I also have bages on my feet :-)  I took them off the bus, it was a Girl Guide Leader event  and we were on a hike at the ouimet canyon and the agate mine, it was raining when we left and snowing by the time we got there ( IN SEPTEMBER!!!) I of course(a girl guider) had to find some way to stay dry right !!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm