RE: [IP] Extra batteries in airports

Trust me! I go through twice a day.  after you go thru, just tell them you
wear a pump and it will prob be a diabetic behind you that says "Oh, let me
see it!"
From: "Lutz, Leonard" <email @ redacted>
Sender: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Extra batteries in airports
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:37:23 -0600

i cant imagine that... i never check luggage, and i always have my
pilot, my kids gameboy, her cd player, and my digital camera, and 3 extra
sets of batteries for it.
The camera is in a "carry-on" and goes through the scanner....
Its never been an issue, as best i remember (3 weeks ago) (on this side of
the American border anyway).

With all the electronic gizmos (cd player, game boys etc), i cant see how it
could be an issue