RE: [IP] Extra batteries in airports

i cant imagine that... i never check luggage, and i always have my
pilot, my kids gameboy, her cd player, and my digital camera, and 3 extra
sets of batteries for it.
The camera is in a "carry-on" and goes through the scanner....
Its never been an issue, as best i remember (3 weeks ago) (on this side of
the American border anyway).

With all the electronic gizmos (cd player, game boys etc), i cant see how it
could be an issue