RE: [IP] Extra batteries in airports

don't worry, your pump won't even set off the machine and they aren't
worried about a couple of batteries
From: <email @ redacted>
Sender: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Extra batteries in airports
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:23:26 -0600

Has anyone else had this problem?  I am going on my first pump flight in
March and am all set to handle my pump but this brought up a concern, the
airports to require you but your batteries in the check baggage.  I would
assume with an explaination it wouldn't cause a problem RIGHT?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

  The biggest problem was before boarding