Re: [IP] Pumping in Mexico

We just returned from Club Melia in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico; it is our 4th
trip to different parts of that country.

Everyone was very nice; Gabe wears his pump in a pocket, but the tubing is
quite visible.  Nobody said a word and when I said something (I sometimes
point to the pump and remind the waiter that Gabe has to have DIET coke),
everyone was very nice and caring.

At the airport, I had Gabe tell the security that he was wearing a pump
before he went through the metal detector.  Everyone was very sweet to him
and no beeps or problems.  The biggest problem was before boarding the plane
in Mexico; Mexican airport security does not like extra batteries and wanted
an explanation of the pump and meter batteries I had in my carry on.

I have watching the thread about "Dead Pump".  In the beginning, we had two
Paradigm pumps go dead; one for an unknown reason and one because Gabe took a
fall with his rollerblades.  In Mexico, the Paradigm worked like a champ;
through rollerblades, boogey board, snorkeling, sand, water and you name it.