Re: [IP] Pumping in Mexico

I'd think the same, it would be like being at a beach or pool pretty much anywhere, most people have enough common sense to look at it then look away knowing its some sort of medical device and leave it at that.  A few people, proplably those you start to talk with may mention it(nicley)  I don't think anyones going to scream and run away making a big scene.  If theres kids there they may be interested in what that "thing" attached to you is.  I've worn mine to the pool quite a few times and I know many seen it and only 2-3 have asked me about it, and my cousin asked where I got the water proof walkman!  (ya thats what it is!)
Relax and have fun, you may get some curious looks, but I wouldn't think it'll create a big commotion.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm