Re: [IP] insurance change

Carol,

Could it be Medtronic? That is the new name for minimed...maybe they want
you to get your supplies from them? I get my supplies from them and it seems
to work out OK...if that's who they are referring to..

-Laura

Hi, has anyone ever got supplies from medatronic? My insurance just changed
and I have to get supplies from meditronic now and I have never heard of
them
before. I have a Disetronic H Tron plus pump and have always got my supplies
from Disetronic.
                                                 Carol