Re: [IP] insurance change

Could it be Medtronic? That is the new name for minimed...maybe they want
you to get your supplies from them? I get my supplies from them and it seems
to work out OK...if that's who they are referring to..

Hi, has anyone ever got supplies from medatronic? My insurance just changed
and I have to get supplies from meditronic now and I have never heard of
before. I have a Disetronic H Tron plus pump and have always got my supplies
from Disetronic.