Re: [IP] Checking Bg's

Is your doctor a pump friendly doctor?  My old GP, Nurse Practitioner wanted
only 4 tests a day.  Now that I am pumping I find I do a lot more.  Now
thanks to the pump and my close monitoring my average is now 127.  That is
down from two months ago when my average was 289.  I've been pumping since
Dec. 30th and it has made a big difference for me.

The best answer to your question is a couple of questions.  Does the amount
of your testing help you have better control?  Does this amount make you
feel safer.  If your answer is yes to either or both of them then pay no
attention to the man behind the curtain (Reference The Wizard of OZ) and
continue doing what you are doing.

Best wishes,