[IP] Tom Beatson's 60 year party (and my bloodsugar the next day)

Hi all...Several people at Tom's survival party (which was great...Thanks
Tom!) pointed out that I'm a bit of a lurker around here...So I thought I'd
poke my head in and say hi. It was great to meet everyone who was there,
especially Sara Smarty Pants...By the way Sara, 45 carbs must have been right
for the desert, cause my bloodsugar was 112 the next morning (possible act of
God). I would encourage anyone who can get together with other IP'ers to do
so...What fun!

Jen Ward