Re: [IP] Clip & Go for Cozmo

Tami, I don't think you'd really want to be in my world :-)
   But I will send the pattern to all who asked, and I hope my
instructions are understandable.  If not  email me.
   It is from a pattern I used for the MM 507, but at that time no one
but me seemed to want to bother making a case.  However, I still like
the one i made better than anything i could buy (and the case for the
new Cozmo) because it is soft, so I can touch bolus through it.  Also
the pump can be removed really easily.

Wayne, I'd love a copy of your pattern.   Thanks.
Judi in MI
  I would love  to try making your pattern as well Wayne. Then we will all be
in Wayne's world wont we? lol
Tami in Tucson