[IP] Attached Files

Micheal,
 Here is the pictures on how I "where I wear pump" thread. Not sure how to
link these pics to your reply email.....This is the first time I have emailed
photos from a new camera, so hopefully this will work out.
Image #19 shows it clipped to a pillow and the image #16 shows the back side
of my Paradigm pump in its Minimed neoprene case, nylon webbing, and Talon
carabiner.
DAVID

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMAGE16.JPG]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMAGE19.JPG]