Re: [IP] I love my pump :-)

I've been on my pump for a year in May and although it's just wonderful and
has improved my diabetes dramatically, the only minor complaint I have is that
I find the actual pump gets in my way a lot and it's sometimes a little hard
to dress up formal and disguise the pump. In saying that though, there is no
way I would even consider going back to injections, I just figure it's a small
sacrifice to pay for great diabetic control.

Jacqueline HallGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :