[IP] RE: Batteries on E-bay

This is a follow up on the batteries offered on e-bay.  I just received
some that I bought.  They are not the 357's used in the Animas pump, but
LR44 Alkalines.  THey will work, but not for nearly as long as the
silver oxide 357's.  They ended up costing 20 cents each for a 100,
which is still cheap.  But these are apples and oranges.  BEWARE.  If
something is too good to be true, it usually is.  Nothing against the
person who posted the reference:  it looked like a very good deal at
first glance.