Re: [IP] I love my pump :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

I hear ya Summer, this is the longest I have gone in years without waking up
to paramedics and my husband holding the IV bag.  I got the EZManager and a
palm pilot for Christmas this year and I honestly do not know how I lived
without it and  my pump all those years! I am soooooooooooooo looking
forward to seeing my next HA1C, I dont think I ahve ever looked forward to
seeing those test results lol.......I too LOVE my pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tami in Tucson
pumpin since Nov1/02