Re: [IP] I love my pump :-)

On 13 Jan 2003 at 14:35, email @ redacted <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Just realized as of yesterday I've gone 2 months without shots :-) 16
> years of routine down the drain and I don't miss it at all!

But I bet that Becton-Dickinson really misses your business!!   I wonder if they miss all of
us??   I noticed at their website that they are moving into the Bg testing field.   They claim
to outdo Therasense by requiring only .03 ml of blood instead of the whopping big .035 ml
that the Freestyle requires.  Of course there doesn't seem to be any mention of pumping
and they only address "injection therapy", but I do wonder when they'll introduce a product
onto the infusion set market.    :>)

(who never believed their "look at this needle after two injections" hype)