Re: [IP] Where do you wear?

Chris,
I am actually shedding tears over this thread!!!  You're cracking me up!!  I
want to see those pictures!

> I just found out from another message, that some don't consider it
mannerly
> to pull your pump out of your bra when eating out.   Is this really true?

I should think the reason it would be thought to be bad manners is that it
draws attention to that part of the female anatomy.  Since you are not
endowed with those parts, I wouldn't think there would be anything at all
improper for YOU to pull it out of YOUR bra, no matter where you're eating!

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990