Re: [IP] how to help an 82 year old-not about the pump

You didn't say where the cancer started from or if the doctor has said it
has metastasized.

But, cancer and cancer treatments put the body under a lot of stress and
that alone could account for the jump in blood sugars.

My Dad had Pancreatic Cancer and never became diabetic either.  So YMMV.

Best of luck,