Re: [IP] Tee Shirts

> Hey people...what ever happened to the suggestions about getting IP
> tee shirts?  Did that thought ever take off and were any made???
> Just wondering...

Still working on it, albeit very slowly. The IP office move has
thrown a monkey wrench into to lot of things by putting me very far
behind. Right now I'm in the middle of writing 2003 corporate fund
raising letters and making calls so we can survive another year. I'll
probably get back to the Tee shirt thingy after in march or so....