[IP] re : 3yr old and infusion sets

I agree that with most 3 year olds the sillhouttes would probably
 be better.  Depends on how much fat she has at infusion sites.
 and with the extra tape you'd need for the soft-sets that could be a problem.
The sillhouttes can be a little scary looking, the needle is kinda
long but they can go in quite shallow and are easy to insert and
comfortable.  Have you tried the sillhouettes?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

.  The Sof-sets are far more