[IP] Re: advice on sofset vs quick set...please

Hi Cara,
     My daughter, then aged 6, started pumping with the Quick-sets.  They
were just being introduced to Canada and we actually put back our start date
by one week to wait for them to arrive at the distributor.  So I was thinking
that we would start with Sof-sets, but never actually used them.  As soon as
I saw the Quick-sets I knew we would use them, they are so easy to insert and
the tape is very good and sticky.  The Sof-sets are far more fiddlier to
insert, which may be more of a problem with a 3 year old.  Extra tape needed
and such.
     You might want to instead try using the Silhouettes.  My understanding
is that most small ones have the best luck with this type of infusion set.
You will find Moms inserting them in several places on kids, including arms,
legs, the upper butt area and of course, tummies.
     Yes, re-connecting the Quick-sets is hard.  I don't think I can
re-connect them even now!  But Claire has just the right touch in
re-connecting them herself, thank goodness.

Best of luck,
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8