Re: [IP] Trading Pumps

MM pumps come with a 3 months unconditional warranty, so you could return it.  I'm not sure about the other companiees but assume it's the same.  You may have trouble with insurance though, not sure how that would go cause when you return the pump the money would go back to insurance then they'd have to pay out for the new pump, I would expect a delay between the pumps.

Which pump do you have and which pump do you want?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm