Re: [IP] Clip & Go for Cozmo

I've just finished making new cases for the Cozmo. I use a velcro
strap that holds tight to my belt, but you can put any clip on you
want.  I've always sewn cases for the MM 507.  Those work with the
Cozmo, but the new ones are more custom fits.  I can send a pattern
if you have a machine that can sew through a few layers of material.
I just use black cordura with denim lining, but you could make them
to match your outfits if you want *S*