Re: [IP] Cozmo thickness

I didn't say it was a 1/2 an inch thicker then the d-tron+ I said it was a 1/2 an inch thinker then the paradigm, and I meant it was a 1/2 LONGER while the D-tron + was like 7/10 an inch longer.
They're all pretty much the same when it comes to thickness, it shouldn't make that much differnece when ordering a case cause the cases come with a little extra room so you can get it in, but the pumps all have  different lengths so thats what you need to watch when ordering.  IN MY OPINION!
Sorry if I offended any cozmo users your pump is not that much thicker!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm