Re: [IP] warranty up in April

My warranty was up on my 507C also, and I was able to upgrade to a new pump.
I think it also depends on which insurance company paid for your 1st pump.
Did your current insurance company pay for the first one? It can't hurt to
go ahead and start the process...so that maybe you'll have a new one before
the warranty runs out. Ultimately, all insurance companies are different..

Good Luck!!

I have a MM 507C.  The warranty will be up in April.  I was wondering if
insurance companies let us get a new pump when our warranty is up or do we
just keep our pump and see what happens.  I wouldn't want to have a problem
with my 507C and have to get it fixed at my expense.  How long could that go