Re: [IP] Where do you wear?

And for sleeping, I flop around all night long, and can't stand to have the
pump in a rigid place like in a waist thing or loose in the bed so I get all
tangled in the tubing... I've started sewing little pockets into pajama
shirts (and lingerie) towards the bottom hem so the pump can flop around
with me - requires a loose fitting shirt to work for me.