Re: [IP] Master Chef (Version 1)

> Thought some of you might be interested in this link.
> http://www.boudicca.de/files/83/files.htm
> Its a free download of the Version One Master Chef program, that has been
> discussed on this list a few times.

Well, I was interested, but I'm too stupid to figure out how I can install
and use it.  What I got on my desktop was gobbledy-gook.  My Zip-it file
opens with a list of files.  I figured Install.exe might help.  I tried to
unzip that and the whole display, but nothing worked.

If there is someone here who knows what I need to do next, please explain it
to me.  Otherwise, I suppose I'll just have to delete the file entirely.  It
is certainly doing me no good as it is.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990