Re: [IP] Where do you wear?

My new favorite place in the winter is when I'm wearing calf-high loose
boots to just slide the pump in between the boot and the sock - works great
for me - easy to pull out, and no bulge at the waist of the a-line
(pocketless!) skirts I like to wear to work. I'll also tuck it into my sock
if I'm just walking around the house sometimes.

Type 1 8 years, pumping 8 months with "Buzz" the MM Paradigm.