Re: [IP] Clip & Go

The cozmo is said to be 3.5 X 2 X .75  while the d-tron + is 1.9X 4.2 X 0.9  and the paradigm is 1.9 X 3 X .77

I would think that the paradigm will better fit it, it may be a little snug but the D-tron case would be to long and since the cozmo is only 1/2 an inch thicker it should be ok, can you contact then to see what the plain clip and go is though?  it is probably meant for the 508 and htron ? Which would be about the same as the cozmo.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm