Re: [IP] Where do you wear?

I now wear it in my MM waist pouch when I'm at home (including all night) I love it!  and during the day I wear it clipped to my right front pocket of my jeans or on the waist band on the right.  In the pool I wear it with the paradigm holster clipped to the back strap( X-back suit) with the pump against the body and the clippy part on the outside this keeps it on tight and it doesn't bounce around.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm