Re: [IP] Where do you wear?

I wear a clasp-in-the-front bra.  It is very narrow
there - I clip my pump over the clasp.  Right in
front.  I am not well endowed.  It's not exactly
hidden, but it doesn't stick a mile out from my hip
(as it does when I clip it to my underwear) & cause
folks to think I'm not really what I appear to be. :-)

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?