[IP] DME supplies

I also have BCBS of MI and I get my pump sullies thru Minimed and my
testing supplies thru a mail order company out of Florida.  Otherwise
I have to get them from a durable medical supply place and they are
impossible to get to before 5pm when they close and are also closed on
the weekends.  I automtically get them every 3 months from Access
Diabetic Supply and they bill my BCBS automaitcally.  I do have a $250
ded. but they billed me for that.