RE: [IP] Re: calling all sofset users!!

I change my soft set every fifth day and have no problems with it and use MM
supplies.  Unfortunately, they don't sell the tubing and the soft set
connectors separately so yes, you do have to waste part of the tubing.

You take the smaller piece and disconnect it from the entire tubing and then
connect it to the cannula leading out from the pump.  Prime it and then
insert into new area.

BTW, I leave my old site in for a few hours to make certain all that insulin
has absorbed and I don't miss anything.  When I get good numbers, a few
hours later, then I remove the old site.

Hope this helps.

Kathy B.