Re: [IP] Basal Testing

> I've got tons of jello, cheese, deli meats, and veggies galore plus tons
of water and I got chicken broth and am pretty sure its carb free but not
certain(anyone know for sure? it's OXO)

I would imagine the chicken broth would be okay.  But if I were you, I
wouldn't eat the veggies while testing basals.  Veggies may not have a LOT
of carbs, but they do have some and will impact your sugars.  Also, the
protein -- there may be no carbs, but a few hours later, it may still affect
your sugars.

About the only things I would consider safe to eat on your list would be the
water, jello, and broth.  I know from personal experience that cheese does
affect your blood sugar.  I wouldn't be surprised if the deli meats did,

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990