Re: [IP] ACE Inhibtors

> then my new heart dr and my endo will decide if i should go on and ACE for
> preventative measures, to protect my kidneys and heart? i read in ip post
> you can pass out from these drugs, that scares me. any info. would be
> appreciated, you can email me direct if you want.

I would trust your doctors advice.  Yes, some people have passed out.  But I
don't think it is common.  I went on ACE inhibitors with blood pressure on
the low side of normal, and still never passed out.  If your bp is normal or
elevated, that is very unlikely to happen to you.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990