Re: [IP] dating and the pump..no hope for me, I think.

--- Stephanie Spitler <email @ redacted> wrote:
"My husband and I are highschool sweethearts..."
What a great story!  It does my heart good to hear
such things.  As for me, 49 (as of yesterday), no date
in I don't remember how long and no prospects in
sight, well, it could be worse, I could have lost my
sense of humor ;-).  Remember, love is contagious.
Blessings, Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?