[IP] ACE Inhibtors

<PRE>Hi, my endo. sent me to a heart dr, because been a diabetic for 34 years and
my dad died of a heart attack young etc.. so off i went. my blood pressure
and chol. are in good range right now. i am getting a stress test on weds.
then my new heart dr and my endo will decide if i should go on and ACE for
preventative measures, to protect my kidneys and heart? i read in ip post how
you can pass out from these drugs, that scares me. any info. would be
appreciated, you can email me direct if you want. thanks Eileen, pumping
since 3/01 mm508 with novalog