[IP] Re: My Blood Sugars

-- one way you might test this, is to log what you ate, your be (and any
eat it again next week..
Im always fooled... the Jumbalia doesn't seem like much, but the chefs may
use a
little more corn starch one day (which, for the most part, affects no one
but us)

BUT, one of the main problems, is that we're not machines...
what works one day, my not work the next....

What ive been taught, is that You ARE going to get "too high" (yes... that
is possible),
but, as long as you are "riding it" , adn attempting to correct it,
its better then 20 years ago, when you either didnt know, or could do very
little about it.
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)