[IP] Supplies for Paradigm

I've always gotten my supplies for my 508 and now my Paradigm through a mail order pharmacy. (Also all my testing supplies) I'm on an automatic shipping schedule so I get 3 months of all my testing/pump supplies at a time. They bill my insurance directly and I never see a bill.  Edgepark Surgical, their customer service has been great and they have everything I've needed. Their website is www.edgepark.com. Good luck