[IP] Where do you wear?

Hi folks,

We are holding a support meeting on January 26/03 and  I was hoping those who
were willing could help me out a little would share their experiences with
where to put the pump.  Not only will the information you share help the
members of our group, but it will be compiled and posted on a new page of our
Insulin Pumpers Canada website entitled 'Where Do I Wear?' and accessible to

So, where DO you wear it?  Please  send along where you 'hide it', hang it',
'clip it', 'slip it', we would love to hear from you!!  Do you slip it in a
sock, hang it upside down to keep out bubbles, clip it to a bra, wear it in a
pouch?  We would love to hear from you!!  We want unique spots, not thought of
spots, right out in the open spots, hidden spots.......you get the idea:)

You can respond to the IP website, or email me directly at
email @ redacted  The more the merrier!!

Barb Chafe - Chair
Insulin Pumpers Canada - Nova Scotia Division
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our pumping website
via http://www.canadianbutterfly.ca