Re: [IP] Re: Pill confirms Celiac disease

>Since my mom has this, and I could very easily end up with it too,
>this is great news! I never wanted to have the tube stuck down my
>throat, and this sounds so easy.  Wonder if they will perfect it for
>things like the dreaded colonoscopy?

Can this camera also be used for diagnosing gastroparesis and other
digestive disorders?  I wouldn't let them do the endoscopy on me, either.
(call me Weird, but I just don't think its a smart idea to push a one-inch
tube down the throat of someone who's projectile vomiting....)