Re: [IP] Re: Dawn Phenomenon

Ryan Bruner wrote:

<<<I experience the dawn phenomenon.  What I've found, however, is not
that my BG levels are significantly higher when I FIRST wake up...but
shortly thereafter.  I'm talking 20-30 minutes later.  >>>

In my latest book I had a discussion about various dawn phenomenons people
experience and what solutions some came up with.
The book can be downloaded from my website, here is the direct link
http://www.friendswithdiabetes.org/files/Winter%20-%20In%20Control.pdf the
article "Rise and Shine" is on page 27.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes