[IP] Re: My Blood Sugars

What was the estimated carb count you figured for each dish?  I would love to know,
since I'm avoiding foods like this since I'm just not sure how many carbs are
involved and feel like it's a total crap shoot.  I have one meal that I eat whenever
I go to a particular restaurant that I learned how to cover months ago, and now it's not
working. My blood sugars are always elevated afterwards, using the same formula.
Now I'm trying different combinations of dual/square-wave boluses and increased
basals, and it's just not working.  I don't know why it worked before, and not now.
If I try something new on the menu, I'm paying for it for hours!