[IP] Basal Testing

Ok I'm trying to test my basals and have been for weeks now but my problem is I eat all day :-)  I'll try to do a 6 hour block of no carbs but then I see something good and say oh well I'll try it tomorrow!

I'm off tomorrow and am trying to do a 30 hour block right now, I havn't eaten any carbs since 3pm and plan to go till 12 midnight tomorrow and get it over with.

I've got tons of jello, cheese, deli meats, and veggies galore plus tons of water and I got chicken broth and am pretty sure its carb free but not certain(anyone know for sure? it's OXO)

Well I think I can do it cause I really want to get it over with and I'll be eating lots so I'll get a fair amount of calories just no carbs.

I also bought some canned fruit and frozen blue berries( my favorites) to eat at midnight tomorrow :-)
I'll be testing like every hour and hopefully this works :-)

has anyone tried this??
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm