[IP] RE: Animas Pump alarms

If you call the pump support team at the # on the back of the pump, you
should be able to get some suggestions about managing this problem.  There is
usually a warning beep to let you know about checking the pump before the
siren alarm is activated.

 >My R1000 will not shut up or become functional again until I change my
batteries.  I hate all the sirens and warnings on this pump. I am tempted to