[IP] Endo for Adults - Baltimore - Johns Hopkins

As my daughter will be going to college in Baltimore next year - we are
looking for an endo at preferably at Johns Hopkins - We are thinking of
moving to one who deals with adults and, of course, one who is pump
friendly.  Also - if possible - one who understands diabetes & athletes -
as she will be running cross country & track in college.  (The only endo
on the IP listing specializes in pedicatrics.)   Liz B.

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*