Re: [IP] Supplies for Paradigm

Subject: [IP] Supplies for Paradigm

>The last time I bought supplies I asked them to bill
>my prescription plan instead of my medical plan
>because my portion would be less if I use my
>prescription plan.  They ignored me and billed my
>medical plan instead.

As far as I'm aware, only Minimed sells Paradigm supplies.

However, they are actually doing the right thing.  Durable medical equipment
such as pump supplies are NOT supposed to be billed to your prescription
insurance.  If a company does so, they are not doing so properly.  Your
insulin, however, should be billed to your prescription plan.

Minimed was actually doing the right thing by ignoring your request.