Re: [IP] Dating/Marriage and the pump

>in his their early 20s with the emotional fortitude to put up with
> diabetes unless this potential partner also has diabetes.

this isn't always true.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hmmm... perhaps it is time to relegate this discussion to the ever-growing "your mileage may vary"
pile =)

speaking as a sanguine singleton, i'd recommend to all those here who don't have a significant
other to find a way to be happy with your own self, in your own life. i don't have a boyfriend,
but if i find one who both loves me as i am and wants to grow as a person along with me, great.
i'm sure he's out there somewhere, whether he's 18 or 26, and i guess i'll meet him someday. till
then, i plan on being a self-confident, happy, fun, caring person, enjoying life all on my own. my
pump helps me to do all that and live life to the fullest-- now who wouldn't find THAT attractive!